Thank you for choosing Shoes of Europe. We realize that shopping for shoes online is an adventure and we are here for you to help navigate that.
We will happily accept returns on unworn footwear, in perfect condition, shipped within 10 days of your original receipt of purchase. Please read the RETURN RULES AND PROCEDURES below.
Accessories such as umbrella’s, wallets, purses, handbags and insoles, as well as Sale items, are all FINAL SALE and therefore do not qualify for any return or refund policy.
RETURN RULES AND PROCEDURES
To finalize a return and exchange or refund, there are a few easy steps to follow:
- Send us an email to request a return within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include in this email:
- the reason you wish to return the shoes
- the invoice number
- the original shipping address where you received the shoes
- If your return request meets the return criteria, we will send you a Return Authorization Number.
- Put the original receipt along with the unworn footwear in the original box and wrap the box in packaging paper or plastic. Please do not wrap the original shoebox with (packing-)tape.
- Write the Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the package, along with our return address.
- Returns must be shipped, at the customer’s own expense, within 10 days of receiving your order.
NOTE: Please, do not send items “C.O.D” or we will deduct that amount from your refund. “Return to Sender” shipping fees will also be deducted from any refunds, so please double check that the shipping address is correct prior to shipping. Any shipping charges at the customers expense are not refundable.
NOTE: Refunds may not be issued for items sent to us outside of our return guidelines, however, we understand … life happens. Shoes of Europe reserves the right to issue partial refunds with up to a 20% restocking fee in circumstances where all the return guidelines have not been met but a reasonable explanation (in our estimation) is provided as to why.
We stand by our products and our service. Nothing makes us happier than to hear that the shoes we sell have enhanced your lifestyle.
We also understand that not everything in life is perfect. If you have encountered a manufacturing defect within 6 months of purchase, we are here to work with you and find a solution. Please email photos and a brief description of the defect to [email protected] and we will make an assessment. If a return is required, shipping fees will be at the expense of the customer.
The following are not considered manufacture defects:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out
- Vegan-friendly material damaged from using sprays or other treatments
- Separation of soles due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation
- Poor fit
- Normal wear and tear of the shoes
- Due to the natural character inherent to leather, variations such as blemishes, grain and color
- Products that have been altered or modified, including those changes made due to improper or unauthorized repair
IF THE SHOE FITS...
So many different people, so many different foot sizes and shapes, fits and needs. Regardless, we aim to provide you with the best advice on fit prior to your purchase.
Please understand that shoe fit will vary in many ways from person to person and we are only able to give information about our most common experience, which may not apply to every foot. We base our size conversions on years of in-store experience. There are exceptions to every rule and our recommendation may not work for everyone. Ultimately, size is the choice of the customer and we cannot be held responsible if the shoe fit is not 100% compatible with your individual foot.
LOVE THAT COLOUR
We display the most accurate colour possible in the images you see but the actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every device has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show them as life-like as possible. Product returns and refunds may not be covered based on colour not being as you expected. If you wish to discuss the colour of an item prior to purchasing, please get in touch with us by phone or email.